In some cases, Apple released the latest firmware, a user wants to remove completely Jailbreak must upgrade (restore) to the latest version. This also means that you will not be able to jailbreak anymore. Unless the jailbreak tool supports up on the new version.
To solve the 'problem', the hacker Jay Freeman (Saurik) has brought to those who are keen dabble iOS platform tool bar Impactor Cydia. Especially all, we can operate directly on the device, and no need to plug connection via PC to perform the deletion Jailbreak. Of course, it will ensure keeping the current versions running on the iPhone / iPad / iPod. The previous error in the file system will be restored to its original state, as the newly restored machine.
THE COMPATIBLE EQUIPMENT
- iPhone 6 , iPhone 6 Plus , iPhone 5s , iPhone 5c , iPhone 5 and iPhone 4s
- Air iPad 2 , iPad 3 mini , iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3 and iPad 2
- mini iPad 1 (1st generation iPad mini), iPad mini 2 (Retina iPad mini), iPad mini 3
- iPod touch 5th generation
NOTE BEFORE DELETING JAILBREAK
- Back up all data, because the tool will wipe out all data
- Battery> 50% to ensure no shutdown halfway through elimination Jailbreak
- Do not perform other actions affecting applications running Cydia Impactor
- After the process is complete, your device will require you enter account iCloud. Therefore, you should pay special attention to these accounts are used iCloud on your devices.
JAILBREAK METHOD DELETE
Step 1: Access Cydia, type the keyword "Impactor Cydia" to download
Step 2: Once the download process is complete, you access the app "Cydia Impactor"
Step 3: Choose red lines " Delete all device data and unjailbreak "and continue"Delete All "
Step 4: Then the tool will run a command line in a few minutes. Your job now is to wait until your device restarts.
Step 5: After the successful launch, your machine has returned to the status quo as at the beginning. Now you can Jailbreak again, if desired.
For clarity, you can check out the video below