(Techz.vn) With Smart Switch, the data such as Phonebook, Messages, Photos, Web History, ... will be transferred from the old to the iPhone or Android devices Galaxy your phone easily.
Transfer data from your phone to your new phone old is that many users headaches, especially when they have the need to switch between products using different platforms, such as from iOS to Android .
Perhaps grasp this problem, Samsung has developed an application quite interesting is Smart Switch, with the ability to convert a sufficiently important data from your old phone users running iOS or Android, to the New Galaxy. This application was built on the duo Galaxy S6 and can also be downloaded for use on most current phones Samsung Galaxy.
The synchronization information may include such as Contacts, Messages, Email, Pictures, Calendar, even pass Wifi saved .... Very useful if you've just "to life" Galaxy S6 or two machines simultaneously.
True to its name, Smart Swich (roughly translated as Smart Converter) helps users to convert to the new S6 without fear of loss of any data, nor does it take a complex operation. This may well be regarded as a measure entice users of Samsung quite effective, because there are many who want to "unwind" from the iPhone to the Galaxy, but worry about losing data. All this will be dealt with Smart Switch.
Smart Switch application is for both the phone and computer. Means users can switch between two phone directly with each other, or through an intermediary the computer. With the PC version, we can use it to backup and sync with both the computer again. Also in the phone version, users can go directly from the old phone to the new Galaxy phone, from the cloud, via NFC, Wi-Fi or 2 machine plugged directly together (via USB OTG cable). Here are the basic steps to be able to transfer data from other devices to the Galaxy:
Transfer your old Android phone from Samsung Galaxy:
- Download and open Smart Switch on the 2 devices
- On the Galaxy, select Receiving device area, on old Android machine, select the device as the Samsung device.
- NFC enabled, touching the back of the two machines together to transfer data protocols. Without NFC, you can connect them to the same Wi-fi network
- Click Connect on the 2 machine, then select the data to be transferred, such as Photos, Messages, Applications, ...
So the new Galaxy your machine has sufficient data as the old Android machine.
Switch from your iOS device to your phone, the Galaxy, you can choose one of three ways: from iCloud Sync; Sync from iTunes; Plug the iPhone, iPad via USB OTG onto Galaxy.
From iCloud: This is the simplest method and does not take much to connect 2 devices.
- First, synchronize data between iPhone, iPad to your iCloud account.
- When data on iCloud iPhone has all, is on the Galaxy, you select the iOS Device old equipment, then select iCloud IMPORT FROM.
- Sign in to your iCloud account, right then Smart Switch will offer options such as Contacts, Messages, Photos, Web History, ... for users to select and enter.You can also select the whole of this data.
- So the data on iCloud already on the new Galaxy.
This approach is simple, but will be limited if the user's iCloud storage capacity low.Typically, Apple iCloud only 5GB for free, so it may not be in all the data stored by the user. You can buy additional storage or syncing selected in 2 ways below.
IPhone plugged directly into the Galaxy to transfer data via USB OTG:
You absolutely can transfer data directly from iPhone to Galaxy S6 without through any intermediary stages. Prerequisites simply one cable for iPhone and a USB OTG cable for Galaxy S6.
- Connect 2 devices using cables.
- On the iPhone, the machine will ask trusted devices connected or not, chooseTrust
- Launch the application on the Galaxy Smart Switch S6, when these 2 machines have taken each other's data. You choose the data necessary and the transition began.
Sync with your computer via iTunes
- Create iPhone backups on your computer with the latest iTunes application.
- Download and install the Smart Switch application for PC or Mac.
- Under Restore, you set up as shown below, choose what data to sync.
- Start Restore.
Also, the Smart Switch application on your computer, you can also create a backup copy of data for its Galaxy S6, avoid data loss case, especially those important data such as contacts, photos, calendar, messages, ...
Unfortunately the Smart Switch does not support data transfer between phones running Windows Phone or BlackBerry 10 to Galaxy S6, but supports iOS and Android was more than enough for most users today.
You can download the necessary software and follow the links below: