Sudden perished because just charging while listening to music on your phone

At the scene, the boy ears burn marks appear 2 black runs by burns. Said the victim's parents, the boy called home to eat, assistant fire when they saw 16 year old boy his lay motionless forever.Recently a harrowing incident involving mobile charger habit has recently used occurred in neighboring Thailand.
According to the news reporters Thailand are spreading the load, a young man living in Thung Song District Nakhon Si Thammarat Province (southern Thailand) was unexpected death goes wrong while charging the phone .
Sudden perished because just charging while listening to music on your phone
Testimony of witnesses shows that the victims were electrocuted by just plug the phone charger, just use headphones to listen to music while they sleep. At the scene of the incident, young men are still wearing the clothes strict school uniform, still wearing ear headset connected to the phone is charging. Autopsy results showed that, in the ear of the victim has a burn mark suspected black long run consequences of burns due to electrical short abruptly.
Sudden perished because just charging while listening to music on your phone
The heartbreaking scene.
Sudden perished because just charging while listening to music on your phone
Burns on the ears long run in direct contact with the headset.
The parents of the victim said that day after school from home, their son lying in bed listening to music. When dinner time came, they called me down to eat but did not feel the boy answered. Until your child into the room to check, the 2 assistant fire when he saw his son 16 years lay motionless. An ambulance was immediately called to the boy but did not survive.
According to the parents of the victims, that day the weather was quite bad, outdoor rain and lightning constantly appearing.